Welcome to our blog! I've never done one of these before and actually after spending an embarrassing amount of time sorting through backgrounds, choosing layouts, and picking colors, I'm a little too tired to actually write anything!
I've attempted to write in journals all my life, starting with the sweet little diary I got from the book fair when I was in third grade. It was covered in brown velvet and had a gold emblem of a horse right on the front. I remember pouring my third grade heart and soul into that diary for a good 20 pages. Thus began a pattern I would continue well into adulthood. Starting profound journals entries, getting my innermost thoughts down on paper, only to lose interest after a bit of time. I'm currently keeping a pregnancy journal for our newest addition and am actually doing a good job keeping up with it on a regular basis. So...here's to starting fresh and sticking to this blog! (wish me luck!)
Until the next time!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So far so good! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you're blogging... I can't seem to get enough of reading about people's everyday lives! Ha!